- ISSN 2110-5375
De Index savant.
Description de la revue
- Titre : Acta Adriatica
- Titre en ligne : Acta Adriatica
- Titre abrégé : Acta Adriat.
- Titre en liaison :
Actualité éditoriale sur (nom de la plate-forme)
- Domaine(s) : océanographie
- Fondateur :
- Année de création : 1932
- Projet scientifique : Seventy years have past since the publication of the first issue of this Journal. Political and administrative circumstances have changed many times during that period (the Journal has existed through two wars and five changes in statehood), and so has its appearance. But the main goal of publishing Acta Adriatica has remained unchanged: to publish scientific papers of many disciplines that aid in our understanding of the Adriatic Sea, as well as of the Mediterranean, of which the Adriatic is, of course, a part.
- Initially each issue featured a single article. Since the 20th volume (1979), the Journal has published two issues annually, with multiple articles in each. So far a total of 601 articles written by 425 authors has been published, including some reviews, notes, and introductory articles. In addition, the Journal published papers presented at some national and international meetings. Those meetings are as follows:
- International Symposium of Algologists, Split, July 1957;
- Symposium of Yugoslav Oceanographers, Split, 16 and 17 October 1962;
- 3rd Symposium of Yugoslav Oceanographers, Split, 5 to 8 December 1972;
- Symposium on the Eastern Mediterranean Sea IBP/PM-UNESCO, Malta, 11 to 15 September 1973;
- 25th Congress of the International Commission for the Scientific Exploration of the Mediterranean Sea (home papers only), Split, 22 to 30 October 1976;
- 4th Symposium of Yugoslav Oceanographers, Split, 17 to 19 November 1980;
- Symposium "Ecological Problems in the Adriatic Sea", Split, 7 to 9 November 1990;
- 50th Anniversary Conference "Fishery-Biological Expedition HVAR in the Adriatic Sea", Split, 28 January 1999.
- International Workshop "Problems Related to Fishing and Biodiversity", Split, 11 to 13 February 1999
- For this occasion we have prepared a cumulative list of all the articles. It was not an easy task because in its long history the Journal's publication style changed several times. Most of the original misprints have been corrected and the list has been unified as much as possible.
- Here is some general information about the Journal: Fifty six percent of the published articles deal predominantly with biology, 18 % with issues of importance to commercial fishing, 14 % with physics and 12 % with chemistry and pollution.
- The language policy has changed over time. At the beginning the papers were published in the languages, which were considered the main international languages of the time: French, English and German. In the sixties and seventies the government preferred the use of the Croatian language, with summaries in an international language. From the eighties on the use of English was the rule with only a few exceptions in French At present it is the only publishing language. In all, more than 60 % of the articles have been published in English. The greater diversity of authors' nationalities over time also shows the progress of the scope of the Journal, from local to international. Though foreign authors had been published from the very beginning, in the last decade they have written almost 50 % of the papers. The foreign authors come mostly from the Mediterranean (Egypt, Italy, Turkey, France, Malta, Lebanon, Israel and Spain), but there are also authors from non-Mediterranean countries (UK, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Romania, ex Czechoslovakia, Hungary, USA, Argentina, India, Senegal, Japan, Jordan, United Arabian Emirate).
- Usually we print the first author's name in full. Sometimes the initial only had been in the original paper, but in cases when we were familiar with the authors' first name, we have printed it in brackets in this cumulative list.
- In the early period the title of a paper was printed both in the language of submission and in Croatian. Later, it was printed in the language of submission only, but with a Croatian Summary at the end of the paper.
- The status of the Journal has been measured in relation to other scientific journals specialising in marine sciences, particularly from the Adriatic and the Mediterranean (Jokiæ M. Acta Adriat., 39(1): 81-90, 1998). Among 54 analysed journals, Acta adriatica occupies the 12th position with respect to the number of citations of its articles in the most relevant secondary publications, databases. In addition, the number of citations of articles from Acta adriatica in the SCI has been analysed for the period between 1970 and 2000 (M.Andreis and M. Jokiæ, Study under way). Compared to 119 Croatian scientific journals dealing with all fields except medicine, Acta adriatica ranks second, based on the number of citations in the SCI database. Dr. Mira Zore-Armanda, Editor-in chief
- Editor-in-chief : Jakov Dulčić, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia
- Associate Editors : Christian CAPAPÉ, Laboratorie d'Ichtyologie, case 102, Université Montpellier II, Montpellier, France -- Tereza PUCHER - PETKOVIC, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia
- Technical editor : Anita MARUSIC, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia
- Editorial board : A. BARIC, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia, S. COOMBS, Centre for Coastal and Marine Sciences, Plymouth Marine Laboratory, Plymouth, United Kingdom, S. FONDA-UMANI, Universita di Trieste, Laboratorio di Biologia Marina, Trieste, Italy, S. W. FOWLER, Marin Science Research Center SUNY, Stony Brook, New York, USA, C. FROGLIA, Instituto Ricerche Pesca Marittima (IRPEM-CNR), Ancona, Italy, O. GIOVANARDI Instituto Centrale per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica applicata al mare, Chioggia, Italy, D. GOLANI, Dept. of Evolution, Systematics and Ecology, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel, I. JARDAS, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia, I. KATAVIC, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia, N. KRSTULOVIC, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia, F. KRSINIC, Laboratory for Ecology and Aquaculture, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Dubrovnik, Croatia, P. MALANOTTE-RIZZOLI, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA, A. MALEJ, Morski Raziskovalni in istrazivalni Center, Piran, Slovenia, I. MARASOVIC, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia, M. ORLIC, Andria Mohorovicic Geophysical Institute Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Croatia, C. PICCINETTI, Laboratorio di Biologia Marina e Pesca, Fano, Italy, P. RÉ, Laboritório Maritimo da Quia Faculdade de Ciencies da Universidade de Lisboa, Cascais, Portugal, G. SINOVCIC, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia, J. WALLACE, University of Algarve, Campus Gambelas, Faro, Portugal, D. ZAVODNIK, Centar za istrazivanje mora, Institut “Rudjer Boskovic”, Rovinj, Croatia
- Institution de rattachement :
- Ligne éditoriale :
- Langue(s) des articles :
- Résumé :
- Mots clés :
- Numéros thématiques :
- Appel à contribution :
- Tables d'index :
- Composition d'un fascicule :
- Nombre moyen d'articles par numéro :
- Type de rubriques :
- Taux de refus :
- Délais de publication :
- Protocole rédactionnel :
- Référencement bibliographique :
- Réservoirs documentaires : Croatia : National and University Library
- Attribution de D.O.I. :
- Bases de données:
- Réseau :
- Évaluations bibliométriques:
- Web of Science :
- Label ERIH :
- Label CNRS :
- Label AÉRÈS :
- Contacts :
- Type de diffusion :
- Abonnement :
- Vente au numéro :
- Accès libre :
- Vente à l'article :
- Type d’abonnement :
- Financements :
- Format : 28 cm, pdf
- Tirage :
- Volume des consultations :
Compléments d’information (bibliographie)
- Croatia : National and University Library
- Site internet : consulté le 26 juillet 2011
- Support papier :
- Informations éditeurs et diffuseurs :
- Informations internautes :